Understanding employee concerns
We spend a lot of time interacting with employees. Here are the growing concerns we hear daily among employees:
- What if I am personally impacted by the health crisis?
- What if my family is impacted?
- How will I pay for it?
Addressing employee concerns—at a crossroads
Most employers are caught at a crossroads. While many recognize the importance of employer benefits during this uncertain time, many are feeling the financial strain of the pandemic and are left considering how they are going to pay for more benefits.
A solution: voluntary benefits
Many employers are turning to voluntary benefits to address employee concerns. Voluntary benefits pay cash benefits directly to employees in the event of covered illness, injury or loss of life. Employees can use the benefits for any purpose—from medical bills to everyday expenses.
- Provide group rates for insurance that employees pay for themselves.
- Complement any core benefits that may already be offered.
- Tend to be portable, which means employees can keep their coverage if they leave the company for any reason.Make employers a company of choice.