Supplemental health products
Together with our affiliates, we offer products and services designed to meet your unique needs and to help you achieve your goal.
Accident & Disability
Accident insurance pays a lump sum cash benefit for covered injuries employees or a insured family member sustain as a result of an accident.
- This works in addition to other insurance employees may have.
- Premiums can be paid by the employee or shared with the employer.
- Short-term disability protection.
- Guarantee-issue option is available on certain products.1
Once a critical illness diagnosis is made, unexpected costs can follow. These costs may include deductibles, copays, coinsurance, alternative treatments, transportation and caregiver costs. Offer your employees Washington National products with:
- Lump-sum benefits for today’s most common critical illnesses.
- Guarantee-issue option on certain products.1
- First diagnosis and recurrence benefits.
- Wellness benefits.
- Premium-return options.
Provides coverage to help supplement the gaps in today’s high-deductible medical plans. Our products include:
- Coverage for the family.
- Coverage for hospital and outpatient visits.
- Doctor office and wellness benefits.
- Payroll deduction.
- Three options for intensive care unit coverage.
If you’re interested in providing the additional supplemental benefits your employees want, let us help. Call us now at (317) 817-4942 or use the button below to fill out our contact form and we’ll have a representative call you.