Why supplemental health insurance?
You or a family member could one day experience a health crisis, such as a heart attack, stroke, cancer or accidental injury.
- Work hard to provide for their needs.
- Try to make healthy choices.
- Take steps for a strong, stable future.
- Choose products that offer good value and great benefits.
Despite your best efforts to make the right choices, reality sometimes has other plans.
You or a family member could one day experience a health crisis, such as a heart attack, stroke, cancer or accidental injury. And in any major health event, the physical, financial and emotional costs can take a toll.
Even with major medical insurance, most deductibles, copays, coinsurance and some treatments and procedures are still not covered.
These costs and other non-medical expenses can add up quickly with a critical illness, accident, disability or hospitalization.
Washington National supplemental health insurance benefits mean:
- Benefits paid directly to the you or your beneficiaries, not the provider.
- Freedom for people to use their benefits however they choose.
- Benefits paid regardless of other insurance, including employer-sponsored major medical.
If you’re ready for more information about our supplemental health policies, let us know.
Fill out our simple form and an agent will contact you to discuss your insurance needs.
Or give us a call at (800) 525-7662, Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.-5:45 P.M. ET.